Last Saturday, Kyle had his first baseball game. He looks so cute in his uniform. He definitely doesn't enjoy anything that challenges him. I think once he starts making contact with the ball, he will learn to enjoy the sport. John has been practicing with him, so it should come soon. After my performance at softball last night-he and I will be going to the batting cages!
After the baseball game, Natalie stayed home with Daddy so they could take naps. Did I mention that John works 7 days a week? While they napped, we went to World's of Fun! The girls are getting more brave with each trip and now that they are taller, they can experience a bit more. We rode the Viking Voyager two times in a row. The first time Kia and I didn't get wet. The second time, we had a few wet spots. We love our passes, Graham Cracker!!! I think my mom is beginning to enjoy her pass-so far, my sister has exposed her to the Detonator and the Mamba!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there! I hope your kids spoil you rotten and you take the day for YOU!
Until next time.....









No comments:
Post a Comment