This year, the Royal's are doing awesome (although, they just scored 3 runs as I'm typing this) and hopefully, we will see them in the playoffs this year. This wife can only HOPE and PRAY, as we are a house divided. I guess I can't complain too much, the Hubs did grow up in St. Louis, after all :)
We decided to make an evening for Kyle's birthday and began by tailgating. My sister has more pictures than me, but I will share what I do have. Hey-I was in charge of the food-I was doing good just getting us to the stadium in clothes with food in hand!
I must say, my little Natalie, LOVES her Royal's. She will sit on the couch with me, clapping and cheering on her "Boys in Blue" with the one-arm cheer. She was no different at the game. She enjoyed the people, music, candy and the BOYS!
Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kyle! We love you so much! Grandpa Sevedge would be proud of the boy you are becoming and that you are a Royal's fan! <ssssshhhhhh...don't tell Dad>
![]() |
| There are NO words-poor Kyle |





No comments:
Post a Comment