Sunday, April 5, 2015

King of Kings Eggstravanganza

This is my absolute FAVORITE activity that our church does for children!  Oh, VBS is fun too, but I'm too frazzled to dig down deep and enjoy it!  This is our 4th or 5th year of attending and each year, the excitement and love for Jesus is overwhelming.  

As you can see, Natalie had the best time hunting for eggs.  Unlike the Bigs, she could care less about the candy-she wanted the eggs.  I'm very appreciative of Uncle Ry-Ry, he took Kyle to hunt for eggs and sent me the pictures he took.  Unfortunately, John had to work all day, so I was able to spend some quality time with my kids.  After the pictures, I will share with you a special moment I had with Kyle.









So, after we left church, Kyle and I were talking and we talked about how we show that we are Christians to others.  He told me that he tries to act like Christ would, but he hasn't talked to any of his friends about Jesus.  Then I asked him what he would do if someone made fun of him or if they called Jesus names and we chit-chatted back and forth about what he/we could say in response to the negativity.  Then I asked him what he would do if someone questioned if Jesus and/or God are real and he said, "I will go and get the Bible and show them.  Then, I would compare it to Pegasus-you can't see Pegasus, but it's real".  Only, my child-but I felt comfort in knowing that he has true faith and for that I'm thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment