Saturday, November 21, 2015

Family Reunion and Boise, Idaho

We enjoyed a 2-week vacation stint this summer.  Our trip started out rocky as we had can trouble on our way home from the family reunion.  We had a lot of people praying for our safety and God sure was with us the entire way home.  

We started our trip by seeing the Royals play the Cardinals in St. Louis and while we came up short, it was definitely a game to remember!  







Next up was our trip to Boise, Idaho!  We had a blast and I think John is ready to move there!  He was able to cross another state off his list.  

Grandma broke her foot the day before, so we got some royal treatment on the way to Denver.  The plane rides there were uneventful, but on the way home was another story.  We will keep those secrets to ourselves, but John and I are still married, despite his little mess-up, which he still blames me!  All that matters is we can laugh about it now!

Below are pictures from our trip, we had a great time visiting and it's always fun to enjoy the cool evenings out on the patio. I'm still in awe how late the sun sets there-I wish that was the case in Kansas City!



















No comments:

Post a Comment