As many of you know, my sister and I jobshare, so we share responsibilities at school and at home. She takes care of my kids while I'm teaching and when I'm not in the classroom, she's at school and I watch my little niece, Gracie-Lou. Every Friday at the Hurt Household for lunch, pizza is served. Grandma Nancy (Kyle and Kianna's babysitter before I went part-time) served pizza every Friday. I decided to continue the tradition. Here is a sweet picture of Gracie-Lou AFTER eating 2 slices of pizza and watching Caillou before nap.
I'm happy to report that we were notified today that our Jobshare has been approved for next year. Thanks be to God!

I told Kyle that I might make pizza for the girls' lunch last Tuesday. He replied, "Why would you make pizza? It's not even Friday!" So apparently he's hooked on your tradition, too!
ReplyDeleteAlso, take off the word verification on your comments... it's annoying!
ReplyDelete