Thursday, April 10, 2014

Frozen

As John and I were getting the kids ready for bed, he told me some statistic about the movie Frozen.  If you know John, he's full of statistics.  He stores them somewhere in his brain, but when it comes to daily tasks-oh wait, this is a family blog!  :)  I love you, John!

Anyway, the girls love to play Frozen.  For awhile, Kianna was Anna and Gracie-Lou was Elsa.  Then, Kianna was Elsa and Gracie was Belle-don't ask!  Then, they were both Elsa.  Now, it's back to Kianna being Anna and Gracie being Elsa.  

Here is a video of Kianna imitating Anna.  I don't know why I love this so much, but I do!  I captured it on video, so I can listen to it whenever I want-I mean, NOW!


P.S.  Don't pay attention to the macaroni and cheese packet on the floor.  She was helping me make it for dinner on Gymnastics night.  Yes, I can be THAT mom-don't judge!  I do occasionally give them mac n' cheese for dinner once every 6 months!  :)

1 comment: