Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Bal-la-lay.....and a little Tap

So, I have to admit that when I found out at 22 weeks, I was having a little girl, I panicked for a moment.  Let's be honest, when I found out Kyle was a boy, I panicked.  Raising my boy is so much easier than raising girls, and yes, I can say that!  At that moment, I wondered what path Kia's little life would take.  I love to be active and sports was and IS huge in my/our lives. Let's be honest-I am NOT a dancer!  Give me a volleyball, bat and glove and my heart is content!

Fast forward a few years and I begin working with a dancer!!  Miss Rachel is super cool and Kia adores her, ok, and I think she adores Kia (and Gracie) as well!  Since we work together, workout together, walk together and even play together, I hear a lot of dance stories.  Oh, and I am sometimes a listening ear for those teary-coach moments.  But Miss Rachel has taught the girls a few dance tricks and they've caught on quite well.  So, needless to say, Miss Rachel-we took the plunge, we are giving dance a whirl and we will continue to watch where her little path takes her.

To YOU, Miss Rachel!  (Now, go open your studio)





No comments:

Post a Comment