![]() |
| Natalie supervising and eating a "Nanner" |
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Happy Father's Day
Since we were on our trip to Arkansas on Father's Day, we celebrated Father's Day on Friday night with "pizza Friday" and his gift. We originally were supposed to head to John's family reunion, but with a sick Mom and Mother-in-Law, we decided to hold off this year and definitely head to see the family next year. Anyway, as many of you know, my sister was blessed with all the creative juices my parents had to offer and I got ZILCH, so I was pretty proud of myself when I came up with this Father's Day idea all by myself! We were a little behind when my mom landed herself in the ICU, but nonetheless, the end project turned out well. Here are the kids working on their letter and then the end picture that we gave Daddy in a cute "DAD" picture frame. Here's to my hubs of 11 1/2 years, Happy Father's Day a few weeks late!! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment