Thursday, July 24, 2014

Kianna's Frozen Performance

Kianna and Gracie took a dance class this summer at Studio 10.  I've heard nothing, but great things about this studio and to say John and I were pleased is an understatement!  Her teacher and owner is amazing!

Anyway, each week, we'd ask the girls what they learned at dance class and they couldn't tell us-a teacher's nightmare!  Anyway, on "Parent Watch" night, we were pleasantly surprised that the girls could actually dance a jig!  

A few nights later, we were back for the final performance, with all the proceeds going towards breast cancer-the studio knows how to put on a good show.  The best part, Miss Rachel was there to support our girls-couldn't ask for a more supportive friend!  We still aren't sure if we will continue dance or take a break for now.








2 comments:

  1. It was a great night. The little Princesses were gorgeous and danced with such grace. Graham Cracker loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved watching the two of these girls dance on stage! They melted my heart. Keep on dancing. Miss Rachel is super proud of you.

    ReplyDelete