On Saturday morning, we woke up EARLY, earlier than I have to wake up for work! It was all worth the smiles when we arrived at Zona Rosa and participated in several "princessy" activities. Gracie and Kia got their nails painted and a tattoo put on their hand. The girls wore princess headbands and ate a wonderful breakfast provided by Hereford House. The Fairy Princess arrived and came to our table first. Of course, Kia was a little shy, but Gracie got to sneak in a hug. Then, the best part (according to Kia) was the ballerinas from Ibsen Dance Studio. They taught the girls how to do some baal-la-lay. I think Kia dreams about being a ballerina!
We ended our weekend by decorating for Christmas and my Bigs decided to get sick. Kianna has actually fought a fever since Friday and now Kyle is running a fever! However, we made some memories this weekend and that's what's important.
Oh, and I must add, that I am finished Christmas shopping! It's a great feeling to be finished and to be able to enjoy the season!








No comments:
Post a Comment