LEMON TREE!
Before my sister and I got married, we would go on ice cream runs, and other runs, but I decided about 2 weeks ago that I was craving Lemon Tree. I'd text my sister or Rachel to see if they wanted some Lemon Tree, but since the Royals were playing Octoball, I was denied!
Well, this afternoon, I was craving some Lemon Tree. I promised the BIGS that we could head there after dinner. On our Walmart run this afternoon, the nice checkout lady put some of my items in my sis' bag! So, I had to head to her house real quick to pick up my items. I decided to ask my sister if she wanted to go with us to LT tonight and she ALMOST denied me because she was doing homework. But AHA-Gracie wanted to go! She was begging to go!! I'm sure it wasn't much of a fight-afterall, my sister does like her ice cream or frozen yogurt!
As we were eating our concoctions, everyone was going around the table saying what toppings they chose. Gracie told Bubby that she put fruit on her yogurt along with some other goodies. Bubby politely asked Gracie, "Why did you get healthy on your yogurt"? It sure was funny-and honestly, I'm the same way-hence the fluffiness in my figure! Between the Halloween candy and yogurt, we've had enough sugar for months!
As we were eating, I received a text from Rachel asking me if I wanted to head to Lemon Tree. Next time, without kids, dear friend! Although, I'm not sure if my sis would join us if she didn't have Gracie to prod her!

You forgot the other half of the story... you know, the part where you told John that I was begging to go to Lemon Tree?! Yeah, not true! Older sister always blaming the younger sister. Typical!
ReplyDelete