Look at how short she is...definitely a Hurt child!
Friday, February 20, 2015
Gymnastics
Kianna (and Gracie) have been going to gymnastics together since September and quickly moved out of the 3 year old class and went into the Rocket Tots class. The other night, her coach recommended Kianna be moved to the Level I class, even though she would be the youngest. I had debated on moving her up because of some issues that I couldn't let go of (my teacher, classroom management, red flags, etc.). Needless to say, moving her up will hopefully prove to be beneficial for a number of reasons. Only time will tell, but John and I hope it helps her to build her confidence in social settings. Needless to say, she gets her gymnastic abilities from her Aunt Nerned! My sister took all those skills from my parents, but I'm glad she passed a few on to Kia! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment