Thursday, January 23, 2014

Kids say the…...

Working part-time has it's perks and one of those perks is our kids are less sick.  When I worked full time, Kyle and Kianna were sick all the time.  We had everything from RSV to eventually both kids needed tubes.  At 8 months, Natalie is sick for the first time with CROUP-wow, the other 2 never had this-new experience for me!  Anyway, my little seal is cute as can be and doing MUCH better!

Natalie and her Aunt Nerned
                                                       
Yesterday was my working day, so I wasn't "there" to actually hear Kianna say this to her Aunt Nerned.  Since my sister is my children's caregiver 50% of the time, I trust that Kianna really said this.

          "Aunt Nerned, I need some medicine".  "Because my sneezer has a cough and it's sick".


Little Stinker

As a teacher, it's funny to listen to the kids and what they say, but when it comes out of your child's mouth, you're left to wonder where they pick up these things?




1 comment: