Thursday, July 24, 2014

Guest Blogger-Kyle's Version of Family Day

It was a fun day at Schliterbahn.  First we went to Henry\s Hideout.Then we went to Kinder-Haven.   After that we went to a lazy river which was no lazy river. In fact it sent BIG waves that made Kianna         scream her head off. But the time that she rode in the tube that I'll get started on now she was fine.As I was saying I did bcuse of what I heard come out of my mom's mouth: if you ride it as a family you will get a ICEE or ice cream. So I did it. And bcuse we rode together I got an ICEE i got a .............SOVINER CUP.(i admit it-Kianna got one to.) And that is the end so bye-bye.

2 comments:

  1. Kyle, You crack me up! I loved reading your blog post and I'm so glad you decided to be adventurous and ride that "No so lazy river"! You have a way with words that makes me giggle! Fun, fun family day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle, you are so descriptive and honest! Also great at narration! It sounded like a lot of fun! Wish I could have been there to see the fun and go on the 'lazy river' too!! Graham Cracker

    ReplyDelete