Our Thursdays are a little different this year. We spend the morning getting ready for school, eating breakfast and running out the door. The "Bigs" have to get to school by 9:15-so, we drop the girls off first, then drop Bubby off at his school.
Then, it's just me and Natalie. She has physical therapy every other Thursday, but when she doesn't have therapy, it's just us! It's never just been the two of us. With having a 7 year old and a 3 year old, now a 17 month old, activities vary with each child. So, today, the weather was gorgeous (Gracie's words) and I needed to complete another 15 minutes of cardio (don't ask), so I thought we would head to the park. I walked 2 miles and then we played. Since she's not walking, the swing is her choice of play. There was a preschool playing at the park, so we were limited on what we could play with. But we had fun and here she is exploring some other toys!
I definitely enjoy my mornings with her and all the babbling and singing we do together, but I can't lie, I do miss the "Bigs"! Oh, and I feel like I'm missing a few kids and I'm constantly looking around my feet to see who is missing......here's to our Thursdays, Miss Natalie.


I miss the big ones, too! But I like to see how Natalie is without all the other kids. It's fun!!
ReplyDeleteIt is so awesome that Natalie is getting some one on one time!
ReplyDelete