Friday, November 14, 2014

Cold Weather


The weather is frightful and feels like the holiday season.  Natalie is sick with a cold and ear infection, so we've stuck by home the last few days. However, I did make it out for my weekly grocery shopping.  The girls asked if they could bake cookies.  I thought, why not?  So, they stood in the store and talked about which mix they wanted.  Yes, I cheated-I had all of John's lunches to make, a huge ethical paper to write and dishes to wash.  I didn't get a picture of their conversation because with 3 kids, I'm only armed with my debit card in the store to make my life easier.

Anyway, we came home and began our cookie making.  Yes, I do allow my children, including my bonus daughter to eat raw dough-you know you did the same thing as a kid and you're here reading my blog!  :)

I measured all the ingredients and they took turns pouring their ingredients in the bowl.  After the dough was baking, they enjoyed licking the bowl.  

I'd say we enjoyed our day of cookie making.  This makes me really excited
for the girls to open a special Christmas gift-you will have to wait until my Christmas post for the secret!  












2 comments:

  1. The cookies were delish! These girls can bake! So much fun! And what's on my daughter's head?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well, ask your daughter because the Evil Sun and Evil Queen invaded my house-I was the Evil Sun!

    ReplyDelete