Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I'm back!

Over the break, the district decided it would be humorous to update our network and systems.  Well, since the update, I've had issues looking at some of my favorite websites.  I was really worried I wouldn't be able to access my blog, but the nice IT guy at the HELP desk eased my fears and now my blog is viewable by me.

Since we were home for 19 days and not having to enjoy the "grind" each day, Miss Kianna admitted to missing her Aunt Nerned.  Those that know Kiki, knows this is quite the compliment.  She is such a home-body, another trait shared by her Aunt Nerned, so the fact that she wanted to spend time away from the house is huge.  There are so many of Kiki's traits that remind me of my sister.  Here is a sweet picture of her with her Aunt-such a special bond they have.


No comments:

Post a Comment