Well, we've had very little snow this year, so the snow we have received, we take FULL advantage of playing and throwing in the snow! Oh yes, and all the kids love to EAT the snow! I let the girls go out and play in the snow this morning until Gracie's hands got too cold and Kianna "pottied her pants". When I asked her why she didn't come in and tell me that she had to go potty, she responded, "Well, you know, sometimes it just comes out". I can't argue with that, so because all her gear went into the washing machine and potty was in her boots, she was done for the day! Natalie and I enjoyed the snow from the inside. Besides, I had carpets to clean! :)
As you can see, they played in the front for a little bit and then decided to play in the treehouse out back.
Oh, and for the record, I am a slightly changed woman-since our district doesn't build in snow days and our summer is shorter-I really prefer NO snow days! I miss my snow days and anxiously waiting for them, but the POOL is so much nicer in the summer on my time!
They girls don't know the difference between 2 inches and 2 feet!! They just want to play (and eat it)!
ReplyDelete