NATALIE JULIETTE HURT!! It's hard to believe she's been enjoying life with us for a year now. She's growing so fast and is still super happy. We are going to the doctor for her 1-year checkup tomorrow, but I wanted to get some pictures posted. My friend Trisha has more pictures, but these are super funny. We invited close family and friends to her birthday celebration and after dinner, she was ready to open presents. She scooted straight towards the car that Gracie, Aunt Nerned and Uncle Ry-Ry gave her. After her appointment tomorrow, I will post her statistics along with pictures when I receive them from Trisha.
Natalie, I hope you know and always remember how much we love you! You are a special girl and truly a gift from God. Our prayer for you is that you always trust in him and never waiver from your faith.


She is so adorable! I can't believe she is already 1.
ReplyDelete