Kyle began playing for a new team in January and while it feels like we spend a lot of time on the ball field, I wouldn't have it any other way. Kyle lacks confidence in himself, so he gets frustrated and then I find myself getting frustrated. However, once he builds that confidence, I'm just sure he will enjoy the game a little better.
A few of his games have been rained out, and we've been stuck in downpours at the ball field. Here is his sister rooting for him. And the next few pictures are of him playing catcher. This was a rainout game, and many boys on the team had vacation plans. I ended up being able to teach him how to play catcher (since that's what I play on my softball team) and he did well! The gear weighs quite a bit and the machine pitches at 35 mph, but he handled himself well.



No comments:
Post a Comment