Monday, June 1, 2015

Natalie's 2nd Birthday

Wow, it's been awhile since I last posted, so I will attempt to write down as much as I can remember from the last 6 weeks.  I left off with Natalie's 2nd birthday and we had a wonderful little party to celebrate her, despite all the craziness!

Before I post pictures, when we went to the doctor for her checkup.  The doctor was impressed with all the progress she's made with walking and now running!  She is even putting 3-4 words together and if you don't know what she wants, she doesn't stop asking.  She's very independent and is learning to be quite bossy.  However, she still loves to "rocky" and snuggle at night, so I'm super thankful my cuddle bug, still loves to snuggle with me.  She weighed in at 25.2 lbs, and 31 inches.  She's in the 50th percentile across the board, which is still surprising, but we will take it!

Natalie Juliette, Happy Birthday, sweet pea!  We love you so much and can't wait to see what God has in store for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment