In November, I received an email about my 3rd graders participating in a district swimming test and immediately my heart sank. I've always been worried about Kyle not feeling comfortable around water and while he's been in swimming lessons for years, I decided to put him in group lessons. Needless to say, I'm very proud of my fish! I have been so shocked each and every week at the progress he is making. I will definitely sign him up again at the Liberty Community Center-they are AMAZING! The pictures below are of his first week. I wasn't able to take pictures this last week, but he now puts his head under water when he swims. Great job, Buddy!
Monday, June 1, 2015
Swimming Lessons
In November, I received an email about my 3rd graders participating in a district swimming test and immediately my heart sank. I've always been worried about Kyle not feeling comfortable around water and while he's been in swimming lessons for years, I decided to put him in group lessons. Needless to say, I'm very proud of my fish! I have been so shocked each and every week at the progress he is making. I will definitely sign him up again at the Liberty Community Center-they are AMAZING! The pictures below are of his first week. I wasn't able to take pictures this last week, but he now puts his head under water when he swims. Great job, Buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment