Kyle has had 2 amazing years at Gashland! I couldn't ask for better teachers for him. His teacher retired this year, we became pretty good friends. I used to sub for her back in my college/subbing days. She absolutely loved Kyle and out of everything I want for my child's education-being loved by your teacher is one of my top priorities. She really saw something in him and they connected well.
Kia started preschool at King of Kings. I absolutely canNOT say enough things about KOK preschool. I haven't had many other preschool experiences, but again, Mrs. Greene and Mrs. Hilgenkamp love Kia and she loves them! She reminds me that she's in pre-kindergarten and while it makes me super sad, she is really becoming a funny, serious little girl.
My sister and I had a great year and we are much more excited about not having to take classes all year this next year! We are sad that part of our team is leaving, but know they will do well in their next adventure! I never post pictures of myself, so enjoy a rare picture with my team!
So, now that summer vacation has begun, we are having a blast! Oh, and we are staying up past our bedtime and I don't feel guilty!






No comments:
Post a Comment