Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy 18 Months, Miss Natalie

Natalie is growing by leaps and bounds!  It's hard to believe 2 years ago she was around 13 weeks along in my tummy.  Oh, let's not forget how sick I was either!  We are so thankful God blessed us with her and her little personality is blossoming.  I love watching all my babies interact with each other and she definitely holds her own with them.

You might recall, Natalie began physical therapy in August.  I'm happy to report we graduated from PT yesterday and while we were sad to say, "buh-bye" to Miss Wendye, it will be nice to have our Thursday mornings to play together.  Natalie is walking, but they are a tiny bit concerned about her stance, and the pressure she puts on her toes.  We will check in with Dr. Bays and let her decide if braces are needed.

She is starting to really take off with her words.  She has several in her toolbox and like most 1 year olds, we are the only ones who understand, but she does like to talk-hmmmm-who does that remind you of?  She is definitely very animated when she talks.

We see the doctor in 2 weeks and I will update her stats at that time.  Miss Wendye at Children's Mercy seems to think she's super short, but we will see what Dr. Bays says at her 18-month visit.  In the meantime, here is a picture of my sweet pea.  (I know, rear facing until 2 years, but that law wasn't in effect with my BIGS and she no longer screams and cries when I put her in the car seat-I'm choosing my battles).


No comments:

Post a Comment