This was the first field trip I've been able to attend. As I've said before, it's difficult being a teacher with small kids who still go on field trips and have parties. My mom was able to take the morning off so I could attend. She and Natalie went to Zona Rosa and Panera and had a great time together. It was fun seeing Kianna with her peers and how she interacts with them. Let's not lie, it was nice to get some mommy adult time.
As you can see, the sun was shining and the kids were having a great time! It's still hard for me to believe this little blessing is almost 4 years old!
Next weekend, we will go to another pumpkin patch with the entire family. Let's pray for good weather, so we can find the "perfect" pumpkin!





I can't believe they're old enough to go on a field trip!
ReplyDelete