Well, Fall is really upon us and we are enjoying every minute of this season. It seems like our weekends are packed with activities, but how can you NOT enjoy the festivities of Fall and all the season has to offer.
Last weekend, we went on an adventure to Kearney, Missouri for our annual Pumpkin Patch excursion. My sister and I wanted something a little different this year and decided to test out a new pumpkin patch. We were pleasantly surprised by Fun Farm and will definitely return next year. Here are a few pictures from the day-it turned out to be a gorgeous day!!
The next day we ventured over to the Ranes' house for our annual pumpkin carving event. I was a horrible mommy and didn't take any pictures. I was too busy painting a BLUE pumpkin (GOOOO ROYALS) for Kianna and Natalie, along with chasing a cute 18-month old. There is always next year. It was definitely a super fun weekend!













No comments:
Post a Comment