Barnes and Noble has a great story time for preschool kids. The little kids have a difficult time sitting still for the stories, but Kia and Gracie enjoy the stories. Afterwards, they have a craft and then some sort of drink-Gracie's favorite!
Yesterday, my MOMs club went to see Clifford and the girls were super excited! Of course, they told me he was just dressed up. I'm trying to play the innocent card just a tiny bit longer, so I exaggerated and said he was real and before he came down the aisle, he was panting and eating. Gracie, Miss Literal, told me that he was stopping to take pictures (she was right, but I can't let her know that, just yet). Anyway, the girls waited patiently in line to get their picture taken with Clifford.
I decided that I would let Natalie get her picture taken with Kianna when it was their turn, but Natalie had other ideas and decided to let ALL of B&N know that she wasn't interested and definitely didn't trust the Big Red Dog! No worries-I've already prepared myself for Santa. It will be another memorable year for Santa!
After pictures, we made a craft and enjoyed our Frappuchinos (spelling error-NOT a fan of coffee or drinks of this sort). They made some cute ears and colored a picture. Natalie enjoyed this part!
We had a great Friday with our MOMs friends and all the girls did great!









For some reason I love these pictures! The Clifford ears kill me!
ReplyDelete