With a September birthday (Kyle) and a November birthday (Kianna) and a whole lotta' family/friends birthdays in between, it's just easier to combine birthday parties for K&K. We compromise and plan a party for early October. The only negative to this is Kianna thinks it's really her birthday on party day. Sorry, Kia-you're still 3 this year! You have a month left......
Anyway, John and I were trying to decide what we could do this year, instead of hosting a party at our house. Kianna LOVES gymnastics and Kyle loves PTA night at Mercury gymnastics. After researching every gym, north of the river, we settled on KC Gymnastics. I work with a gentleman that helps run KC Gymnastics and this turned out to be the cheapest and one of the best parties yet. In looking at the pictures, you can see EVERY person had a fabulous time. The adults may have enjoyed it more?!?! I know my children are sleeping like babes as I type!
Happy Birthday, Kids!! We hope everyone had a great time!





It was a super fun party! And little Kia, it's okay with me if you stay 3 just a little longer... I mean, tall Kia!
ReplyDelete